Thursday Assorted Links
- Scientist's discover the furthest galaxy to date. (Image below)
- Essays so good, they eventually became books. Save time by reading the essays, get nuance by reading the books.
- Why George Orwell hates the way you (and most likely a lot of people, specifically academics and people who use big words to sound smart) write.
- A bit of tension at the Vatican.
A bit of tension at the Vatican.— Whitey McWhiteyface (@OldWelshGit33) April 6, 2022
If the Bishop moves forward, the Queen can take him. pic.twitter.com/fOsW7cAWkI
- An essay on Countersignaling being so rich you are allowed to act poor.